An Internetless Update!

Hi everybody, Just a quick update to let you know that I am still alive. I am in St Just and for the last few days and possibly the next few days to come I haven't had internet, and even now the internet connection I have found is unbelievably slow! I have a wealth of things to upload, but will have to store everything until I find somewhere with a decent internet speed, so watch this space for a sudden surge of uploading!!

The weather is good down here and I am really enjoying myself, I've been creating the odd thing here and there but am generally enjoying the opportunity in this remote part of the country to spend a great deal of uninterrupted time thinking about life in terms of where I've come from and where I might be going - which is  mentally so satisfying!

Watch this space over the next few days.

Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something, I'll try my best to respond...