December 1995 - Morwenstow

Just a quick update, but I'm in a rush so sorry if its nonsensical!! I have made it to Morwenstow, over endless steep valleys and through gusty wind. However its just started raining outside (I'm in a lovely little pub called the Bush Inn), so I want to get out and find a place to camp whilst its still light, as it looks like its going to be a miserable night ahead! I've managed to upload a few videos, but I've got lots of videos and photo's to come which I will hopefully upload tomorrow night! So watch this space! Think of me tonight in my wet tent! Also set for a very wet and hilly walk tomorrow so looking forward to making it to the dry of Bude tomorrow night! Anyway, I'll be back online tomorrow. Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write something, I'll try my best to respond...